Monday, January 05, 2009

Day 1: The Start of It

WHEW! One day down, 155 more to go! ;)

Weighing In, taking measurements, and all that jazz is just SUCH a wake up call. I know I should really just fully disclose everything and I'm VERY tempted to, but I just don't know if I can yet. I will say this. It's not as bad as I thought. I weigh myself ALMOST every day, so I knew what the weight was, but the measurements were the wake up call. But on a positive note the body fat has stayed about the same since the summer, so I don't know if it's a good or bad thing.

Anyway.

Today's recap of exercises.
Standard Crunch- 15
Reverse Crunch- 15
Oblique V up- 10 on each side
Plank- 2 for 30 seconds each
Back Extensions- 12
Now, I was supposed to do 2 of the following circuit, but my dumbass got to the gym late and ran out of time, so I only did one circuit. I'll do the 2 on Weds.
Squats- 2 sets of 12- 30lbs (might have been able to do more)
Bench Press- 2 sets of 10 (ok, second set i wussed and only did 7)- Bar (yeah, i have no upper body strength... yet)
Pulldown- 2 sets of 10- 45lbs (coulda done more)
Military Press- 2 sets of 10- 30lbs (15 each arm)
Upright Row- 2 sets of 10- 20lbs (curl bar)
Tricep Pushdown- 2 sets of 12- 25lbs
Wall Sits- 2 for 30 seconds each (the ONLY leg extension machine was broken)
Bicep Curls- 2 sets of 10- 15lbs each arm
Leg Curl- 2 sets of 12- 50lbs (could have done more)

Eating log overview
Managed to do 5 out of the 6 meals.
96oz of Water
20oz of coffee (I just can't kick the habit yet!)
Total Calories today- 1084 (umm i'm low by at least 200!)
Total Fat- 39.5 grams (a little high, but eating organic natural peanutbutter and almonds will do that; that was like 21.5g of fat alone)
Total Fiber- 28 grams (perfect!)
Total Protein- 45.5 grams (umm at least 100g short there)

All in all, it was the first day. The first day, hell the first week or few, are the hardest ESPECIALLY when you're trying to get in the swing of it all.

No comments: