Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Day 10: Go Big or Go Home

So I decided to push myself more with lifting tonight after a kind of shitty end of my day. I just kept thinking, "go big or go home. you can do this! look at those huge guys (they were literally huge), they aren't punking out." So I did. I don't think I was pushing myself enough. It's time to keep doing that. It's like Jillian has said, "it may feel like you're going to die, but you're not." I have to say, I can kind of see changes. I have biceps again. It's kind of nice. I actually feel a little stronger too. It's sort of empowering.

It was kind of nice to push it. I have decided Wednesdays are my downfall. Work just sucks on Wednesdays apparently and I ALWAYS get thrown off my schedule (even pre-workout/blog). Anyway, I tried to stay on task, I really did, but I didn't drink enough water today and didn't eat enough.

Here are the totals-

Crunches- 15
Reverse Crunches- 15
Oblique V Ups- 10 each side
Planks- 2 for 30 seconds each
Back Extensions- 12 reps; 10lbs

(The drill hasn't changed, see previous blogs)
Squats- 50lbs; 50lbs
Bench Press- Bar; Bar
Pulldown- 60lbs; 60lbs
Military Press- 15lbs; 15 and 12
Upright Row- 15lbs; 12lbs
Tricep Kickbacks- 12lbs; 12lbs
Leg Extensions- 80lbs; 80 and 90lbs
Bicep Curls- 12lbs; machine- 30lbs
Leg Curls- 70lbs; 70 and 80lbs

Food Totals
Calories- 1105
Fat- 28.75g
Fiber- 24.7
Protein- 61

Water- 64oz
Coffee- 20ish oz

No comments: