Sunday, January 11, 2009

Day 7: One Week Down

YAY! I made it through the week! ok so I didn't blog yesterday. Yesterday ended up being my off day and I worked at today instead. I ended up doing my crunches and about an hour of cardio. I have been kind of slacking with the writing everything down, but I'm getting back into it because I need to.

It's been quite the week. I'm actually seeing my muscles start to come back! I have biceps again :) I do have to say, I do miss doing cardio (yeah, I just typed that). I know the Abs Diet focuses more on lifting, but I was reading in the book, if what you were doing works, then stick to it. So I think I'm going to start up doing more cardio again. I know I shouldn't be focusing on the pounds on the scale, but i just know that I honestly and truly need to lose actually poundage beyond just inches and body fat. Ugh, it gets so hard not to fall into old habits.

I'll have to see if I lost 2lbs tomorrow.
I did try to blog everyday
I did eat out 2 times this week, but I think that's ok.
I did go to the gym 6 times this week :)

Week 2 Goals
Keep up the weight loss
Keep going to the gym 6x/week

No comments: